Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mind Bender

I'm going slowly insane.

I know that was already the case, but now I'm driving myself even crazier. This Lupron that I'm on to assuage the onslaught of endometriosis has been having a rather annoying side effect. I think I have temporary (or at least I HOPE it's temporary) ADD. I have trouble focusing, following ideas through, and in general I'm just sounding like an idiot.

I have to complain briefly about this because I just sounded like a complete moron in front of one of our VPs. She was very nice about the whole thing, but I don't like my work being affected. I know that this isn't just me being spacy - this is different. It's like there's a whole bunch of cotton balls floating around in my brain, and sometimes thoughts just get stuck in them.

:-(

Sad face. I hope this goes away soon. It makes life very difficult.

No comments: