Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Norn Watch: Day 3

After two days of recuperation from the apparent onset of her symptoms, Norn seems to be doing a lot better. She's breathing much more easily, and seems to be much more relaxed. She doesn't growl when I pick her up anymore, which tells me that her gas pain (from swallowing air while she was trying to breathe) has gone away, and hopefully her spleen may be going down.

She even seems to understand that the enormous dose of liquid antibiotics I give her every morning is a necessary (if unpleasant) thing - she isn't spitting them out anymore.

The other two kitties, Frigga and Freyja, have been very respectful of Norn's space during this time - they're starting to close in again, which tells me that they know she's feeling better too.

::BIG SIGH OF RELIEF::

We have a follow-up appointment next Monday, so by then we should know more about what's going on. Thanks!

4 comments:

Maggi said...

I think I need to come over and bless you guys Health and Prosperity woman!!!

*hugs*

Amanda said...

Hooray for progress!

Thorn said...

I'm glad to hear Norn is doing better.

Cakelet said...

Hang in there Norn. You'll feel better soon.