Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment to say "THANKS!!!" to everyone who was so sweet and supportive during Norn's illness. She's doing so much better - better enough to fight me (rather successfully) when I try to give her her antibiotics. :-)

She is definitely on the mend, and with a spleen that will (hopefully) continue to shrink, she'll be back to normal in no time.

And while I of course would never wish illness on her, I must say that this sickness has caused an enormous change in her personality. Even with Sonny staying with me, she spent Sunday night on the bed, and actually stands still and lets me pet her when she's walking around the apartment. She and Freyja have been playing a lot, and she is more assertive when Frigga invades her space.

At least we have our silver lining - and I know what to do in case of nasty kitty pneumonia!!!

Thank you again, everyone.

No comments: