Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gearing up for Samhain

So Samhain is less than a month away (YIKES!). The Fellowship has a great overnight ritual planned - and instead of tenting it (which could be rather chilly), we're renting a cabin which is AWESOME. Perhaps even...dare I hope...warm water???

Samhain is going to be a VERY busy weekend. Friday night is the Fellowship ritual, and Saturday morning we are going to do the induction for the council and myself as steward. I am very excited about taking a more active leadership role in the Fellowship, but I will definitely only be a part of our leadership structure with the council - not the person 'in charge'. Unless, of course, my will is defied!! ;-) J/K

There's a bunch of great classes going on right now - Jason Miller's Financial Sorcer, and Maggi Setti's excellent classes (my top picks are Green Magick and Initiation), not to mention Autumn Magick with the Assembly of the Sacred Wheel and the beginning of the Shamanic 2-year program being run by Denise Sarraco.

So in other words - VERY busy fall. But very productive! I'm really looking forward to all the opportunities that have presented themselves - and hopefully will do right by them!

No comments: