Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Feeling rather Lyme-y...

And not the British kind of Limey, I'm afraid. Poor Amanda (my sis) got a sort-of positive diagnosis of Lyme disease earlier this year, and it would appear that we're either having an extremely powerful twin moment or we just got bitten by the same sort of tick (I blame the camping trip in May down at Rehobeth beach, personally. ;-))

It was amusing earlier this week, but now the joke is officially getting old. I'm not sure why I was so light-hearted about it earlier (probably because I had a weekend's worth of sleep under my belt, and it's now Thursday, so my sleep reserves are officially dry). However, it's not the end of the world. I need to cheer up and be a bit more involved in life. Though I've been trying to be very diligent - I've really re-focused my studying efforts on Irish Gaelic (which died off earlier this year) and hopefully I'll be able to get some more work done on the infamous PRP.

Here's a great picture that sums up my mood:


As always, thanks to the LOLz for putting my feelings into pictures. :-) God help any 'birdies' headed my way today.

Speaking of which, I've had an absolutely GINORMOUS gang of birds hanging out at the birdfeeder. I put it out there for Frigga, Freyja, and Norn to enjoy, (which I know at least the two little PermaKittens do). However, these birds are going through a whole thing of birdfood every three days. No lie. I'll try to get a picture of the mayhem.

1 comment:

della stella said...

Lyme disease.

Ugh.

Do you have results yet?