Sunday, December 7, 2008

PLAGUE!

The next time my friends' kids have 'a little tummy bug', I am putting Quarantine stickers up on their house. For cholera.

Instead of spending the weekend with my fiance at Frog Hollow Evergreen Farm (the best place in the world to get a Yule/Christmas/Holiday tree if you can get to the Lancaster, PA area), with my family for my grandmother's birthday party, or anything else amusing, I have been doing this:


The only difference is, in this picture, I look happy.

Anyway, enough whining. I always have fun babysitting them, and will just be wary of the germ-swapping for the future.

The great news is that I got a lot of work done on Sonny's (my fiance) scarf. I should have no problems getting it done for this weekend. HUZZAH! (Will post pictures when it is done)

1 comment:

Cakelet said...

I sleep with a kitty by my head and the dog by my feet. And they both snore! Cute picture. :-)