Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WW and Cat Ears

So, this week's WW update is...

Down another 2.8 pounds! So in total, I've lost 12.8 pounds, which brings me down to 208.4. YAY! I've got to say, working with the WW routine is really great - I don't feel deprived at all, (though a bit hungry sometimes), and I (obviously) am really seeing results. Hopefully I'll be able to fit into all my clothes from last year soon!

I found out on Monday that poor little Frigga apparently has an ear infection. :-( Last night was the first night I had to put drops in their ears myself, and let's just say - it wasn't pleasant. I tried really hard to make it low-impact for them, but everybody got stressed out, and they didn't want to be near me afterwards. It was really depressing, but I have to keep reminding myself that it's for their own good.

Here are the little angels themselves...

I'm hoping for a speedy recovery!!! I don't like my little ones being afraid of me and the ear-dropper of doom...

No comments: