Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wonderful Transition

A friend of mine, Maggi, posted on her blog recently about the pain and joy of transition and change. This past year has been a time of enormous change for me - a lot of letting go and a lot of treading new paths. Last December I moved to New Jersey from PA to take a job (which I adore). Moving away from my family and then-boyfriend (now fiance!) was (and is) one of the hardest things I had to do.

However, my move gave me the chance to grow and evolve as a person that I never could have done without such an enormous catalyst. I'm learning to truly express my pagan spirituality, to rely on myself to get things done in every context, and to deal with life one on one.

I have an amazing partner in this life, and the wonderful support of my family. I am so lucky to be where I am today, especially when I have begun to discover myself and truly explore my individuality.

Blessed be, and thanks be for all the wonder of my life.

2 comments:

Cakelet said...

I'm discovering myself and exploring my individuality and spirituality too! It's never too late -- or too early! And it's fun, isn't it? I hope our paths will cross in real life some day.

Maggi said...

Discovering ourselves and our path: That is the pure maiden: What a joy! We are always finding new things, tearing down the old and rebirthing. If we are not, there is stagnation. Its a path and a journey not a destination

Your positive attitude is refreshing and inspiring!